Become Part of The Power to Dream Again!Financial Advisors needed today! If you want your piece of the American Dream, you have to take charge of your future. But you don't have to do it alone. We're here to show you how.Armed with the Power to DreamThe ideal candidate possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong organizational skills.Responsibilities:
Prospecting for clients through referrals, personal observation and networking
Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
Fact gathering and needs analyses to arrive at client-centric financial solutions
Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
What we offer:Our Financial Advisors are an Elite team of High Performing producers that earn significant income based upon their results. In addition, we provide a complete package for what is needed to ensure your success.Leads Provided to Help you get started!!! Competitive compensation Trips/Incentives Administrative support staff Region with unlimited income capacity Significant marketing support The best senior market product portfolio in the industry Strong home office support A proven distribution model In-depth trainingJob Requirements: Must have 5+ years of experience in Any Senior Level Sales and or Marketing position Active Life /Health license for the state preferred Bachelors degree preferred Must reside in the Regions specified Good credit historyThe time is right-- take a closer look at the support your current carrier offers you to grow your business and compare that to what you could be offered by taking the next step ! contact our Recruiter:Email: Pam firstname.lastname@example.org apply online towww.lifetimerecruiting.com
VIEW JOBS9/6/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-05T00:00Responsibilities for this Position
Location: USA VA Falls Church
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ65626
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn't be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst Advisor to join our team. The position work location is remote.
This individual will perform superior financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations. He/she will provide leadership, mentor-ship and support with management while handling the responsibilities required for this role, as outlined below:
* Responsible for various financial functions such as budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
* Collects and reviews financial data from various sources.
* Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
* Analyzes assigned contracts' projected staff hours, contract totals, revenues, and profit totals.
* Maintains appropriate records and documentation.
* Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
* Makes recommendations to management to improve the financial performance of the organization.
* Develops budgets for assigned contracts and tracks performance to budgets.
* Participates in the preparation of cost proposals.
* Conducts analysis of their organization's direct and indirect costs, and reviews their practices and procedures, ensuring that labor and non-labor charges are approved, allowable, and processed in a timely manner.
* May have risk identification and recovery responsibilities.
* Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations.
* Provides guidance, mentorship and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
* Monthly reporting and trending.
* Accurate and timely reporting to customers for ad hoc reporting.
* Ensuring Corporate and Customer Goals and deliverables are met.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Support Finance Manager with corporate reporting
To be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:
* Bachelor's degree in related field (finance, accounting, etc.) plus 8 years related industry experience (in lieu of degree, candidates must have 12 years' total related years of experience)
* Strong analytical and problem solving
* Strong MS Excel skill
* Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
* Experience with Oracle, IFS, and Hyperion
* Government contracting experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
T elecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA VA Falls Church
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.\n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
General DynamicsFalls ChurchVA
VIEW JOBS10/14/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-12T00:00Passion…Inspiration…Innovation…Do you live by those? If yes, read on...
At Stratford University employees take enormous pride in their work and the work of the University. Stratford is not just your next job -- it is a career where employees find their true calling and feel tremendous joy in making a difference in the lives of others. Every employee is empowered and encouraged to contribute innovative ideas to enhance the student experience and learning outcomes. This is made evident by our motto, "Changing lives, one student at a time." Visit our University blog at http://www.stratford.edu/blog
The International Student Advisor serves as a advisor for international students in one-stop shop. The International Student Advisor performs a wide-range of duties to meet the needs of the International Students including advising students on maintaining lawful status, granting immigration benefits, resolving status violation, advising prospective students and their families about the student visa process. The International Student Advisor will ensure maintenance to be a safe haven for international students as they progress through the program with the highest ethical standards.
* Review and determine eligibility of prospective students; grant admission and issue immigration documents necessary to maintain the F-1 student visa.
* Advise international students and their dependents and help them maintain lawful immigration status through continuous education on immigration regulations, policies and procedures
* Develop written instructions for students to apply for federal benefits, such as work permit or change of visa status
* Collaborate with other DSO's to ensure consistent protocol regarding policies and procedures
* Manage confidential paper and electronic files in accordance with university, FERPA, USCIS, DHS, and DOS regulations
* Passionate about helping international students
* Superior communication skills to effectively and professionally communicate using tact and diplomacy with internal and external campus community including international visitors
* Proficient in planning, organizing and delivering a wide variety of student events
* Strong individual accountability, organizational skills and attention to detail
* Outgoing personality, friendly and professional interpersonal skills
* Detail oriented, self-directed, and possess the ability to handle multiple assignments in a professional and efficient manner
* Three to five years of progressively responsible job experience
* Solid understanding of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and Department of State (DOS) regulations and requirements as applied to international students, primarily F-1/F-2 visa holders
* Ability to comprehend, analyze, and apply immigration regulations, including the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS)
* Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Stratford University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Changing Lives, One Student at a Time"
Stratford UniversityFalls ChurchVA
VIEW JOBS10/15/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-13T00:00Job Description
Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Associate
The FP&A Senior Associate will have an active role in monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting and forecasting. Ideally, this candidate will leverage strong finance and accounting experience to explore historical financial data, predict future results, and drive process and policy improvements as well as communicating results to Senior Leadership in the company.
* Evaluate and implement process improvements, including the identification and evaluation of business requirements for new automation solutions
* Complete and distribute regular and ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis
* Communicate and present to Senior Leadership team results of analysis
* Heavy involvement with analyzing monthly results, documenting and explaining variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management.
* Responsible for the periodic forecasting and annual budget process
* Maintain financial databases, key performance measurements, and reporting templates
* Provide insight into current and past financial data and performance
* Coordinate with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
* Provide timely and effective communications and data to other teams in Corporate Accounting so they possess the necessary information to perform successfully
* Responsible for the accurate reporting of financial results in accordance with GAAP and internal controls including revenue, profit and cash flow
* Evaluate and strengthen the department's internal control procedures
* Actively involved with month-end financial closing processes and activities
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* 3-5 years of FP&A experience including forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis
* Experience working with large datasets and building financial models
* Advanced Excel Skills required
* Experience with JD Edwards or other comparable ERP solution including analytical tools (BI)
* Strong knowledge of US GAAP and financial reporting
* Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
* Strong analytical skills, capable of resolving complex problems
* Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
* Understanding, yet persuasive and decisive when dealing with others in the organization
* Task and goal oriented and capable of functioning in an entrepreneurial and corporate setting
HITT Contracting Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.