Become Part of The Power to Dream Again!Financial Advisors needed today! If you want your piece of the American Dream, you have to take charge of your future. But you don't have to do it alone. We're here to show you how.Armed with the Power to DreamThe ideal candidate possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong organizational skills.Responsibilities:
Prospecting for clients through referrals, personal observation and networking
Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
Fact gathering and needs analyses to arrive at client-centric financial solutions
Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
What we offer:Our Financial Advisors are an Elite team of High Performing producers that earn significant income based upon their results. In addition, we provide a complete package for what is needed to ensure your success.Leads Provided to Help you get started!!! Competitive compensation Trips/Incentives Administrative support staff Region with unlimited income capacity Significant marketing support The best senior market product portfolio in the industry Strong home office support A proven distribution model In-depth trainingJob Requirements: Must have 5+ years of experience in Any Senior Level Sales and or Marketing position Active Life /Health license for the state preferred Bachelors degree preferred Must reside in the Regions specified Good credit historyThe time is right-- take a closer look at the support your current carrier offers you to grow your business and compare that to what you could be offered by taking the next step ! contact our Recruiter:Email: Pam firstname.lastname@example.org apply online towww.lifetimerecruiting.com
VIEW JOBS9/1/2020 2:12:18 PM2020-11-30T14:12<p>We are currently seeking someone to join our team as a Financial Professional. As a Financial Professional, you will:</p>
&bull; Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, financial products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives<br />
&bull; Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis<br />
&bull; Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status<br />
&bull; Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized to consumer segments that demand high quality service<br />
&bull; Sell financial products and services including life insurance, annuities and investment options<br />
<strong>What it takes to be a Financial Professional</strong><br />
&bull; A four-year college degree is preferred but not required<br />
&bull; Relevant professional FINRA securities registrations<br />
&bull; If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations<br />
&bull; Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures<br />
&bull; Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence<br />
&bull; Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and sustain long-term relationships<br />
&bull; Must be authorized to work in the United States<br />
&bull; MBA, JD, CFP&reg;, CPA or ChFC, a plus<br />
<strong>Benefits of working with us</strong><br />
&bull; Compensation you control and a complete benefits package<br />
&bull; Personalized and comprehensive training and support<br />
&bull; Advancement and management opportunities<br />
&bull; A work-life balance<br />
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, AXA Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.<br />
Equitable Advisors is the brand name of AXA Advisors, LLC.<br />
Career opportunities are with AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member FINRA/SIPC, an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.<br />
AXA Equitable Life is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please email us at FPRecruiting@axa-equitable.com. GE-2864248 (01/20) (Exp.09/20)<br />
<strong>Make AXA Advisors your first choice!</strong></p>
AXA AdvisorsSt. LouisMO
VIEW JOBS10/16/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-14T00:00Labs Field Advisor, Procurement
Be on the front-lines of the dental industry as a Lab Field Advisor with Heartland Dental, the #1 commercial consumer of dental lab services in the country. The Lab Field Advisor is responsible for optimizing the relationship between preferred labs and the 1,600+ supported Doctors and 1,000+ supported offices at Heartland Dental. This position will consult with supported Doctors, their team members, and Lab partners, to drive initiatives that will optimize intra-oral digital scanning while ensuring a high level of performance and satisfaction with preferred labs.
To give you an idea of team structure, you will work on a team with Procurement and Operations, reporting to the Director of Procurement.
Below is an overview of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
* Optimize the integration of intra-oral scanners into supported dental practices by coordinating and conducting in-office training with Heartland Dental's Scanner Team and Lab Field Trainers.
* Counsel supported doctors and team members on the benefits of scanning and using preferred labs; guide supported offices through best practices for a successful transition.
* Gain an understanding of preferred lab operations and establish rapport with Key Account Managers.
* In partnership with Heartland Dental's Senior Clinical Subject Matter Expert, establish an optimal digital workflow and provide consultative services to preferred labs for alignment.
* Develop processes and tools to monitor and track progress on initiatives that increase demand with preferred labs, reduce remakes from digital scans, and improve doctor satisfaction.
Key Success Factors:
* Relationship management skills to positively engage with Doctors and team members across the county and improve overall satisfaction with preferred lab partners and confidence with intra-oral scanning.
* Customer service and sales focus with the ability to drive alignment toward common goals
* Ability to assimilate information from various data sources to track progress, drive continuous improvement initiatives, and troubleshoot as needed.
* Lab industry and intra-oral scanning knowledge to be able to provide insights into technology, processes and other market changes that impact our business.
* Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of sales or marketing experience; or Associates degree in dental related field and 5+ years of experience; or 10+ years of dental or healthcare industry experience.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with supported doctors, labs and team members to drive alignment toward common goals.
* Ability to market and sell the benefits of scanning and using preferred lab partners while displaying sensitivity to personal barriers.
* Supplier management skills to be able to measure and lead initiatives that will improve lab performance.
* Ability to interact with doctors, dental practice team members, labs and Heartland Corporate team to drive alignment toward common goals.
We put our people first at Heartland Dental, and that shows in our generous benefits package.
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
Heartland DentalCreve CoeurMO
VIEW JOBS10/9/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-07T00:00Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Seed Service Advisor
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Seed Service Advisor, are to:
* Be responsible for the Product Supply relationship with Retail, Seedsman and Grower customers for assigned accounts and strengthening relationships in a proactive, intentional way;
* Analyze account history and build annual operational plans with accounts to create mutually beneficial approaches that support achievement of account and Bayer business targets;
* Influence account behavior in support of Sales and Operational business plans including influence-to-take in non-optimal scenarios, adopting new processes, tools and systems;
* Implement continuous improvements in operational efficiency and customer experience;
* Provide value-added services that enhance the customer experience and induce loyalty;
* Utilize basic agronomic knowledge to support product upsell or substitutions;
* Be accountable for Operational Excellence within Product Supply processes that can be shared with customers to enhance their business;
* Understand, advise and support accounts on product updates, marketing and operational programs;
* Provide information on order, supply availability, timing, deliveries, updates on products, marketing and operational programs;
* Understand the Region's supply needs and position partnering cross functionally to optimize orders and product deliveries to meet marketing timing needs and Bayer business targets;
* Seek customer feedback to track satisfaction level and identify solutions where there are gaps;
* Manage research, resolution, documentation and communication for complaints and errors;
* Collaborate with Customer Operations for resolution of transactional requests;
* Be responsible for identifying and delivering cross-functional solutions to achieve Operational Excellence for Brand Family and Regions while aligning with other Regions for a consistent brand experience;
* Drive innovative approaches to gain efficiency, reduce resolution rates and elevate the customer experience.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management or other business-related discipline;
* At least five years of professional experience preferably in Customer Service, Commercial, Logistics, Operational or Agricultural fields;
* Self-motivated, results oriented with a process improvements mindset able to work independently with minimal supervision;
* Works well in a team environment to achieve common goals;
* Excellent customer service and influencing skills with very strong written and verbal communication skills;
* High agility in a fast-paced environment will ability to effectively work in a matrix environment;
* Problem solving and decision-making ability based on data and analytical prowess
* Customer focus, collaboration, negotiation, relationship and conflict management.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Location: United States : Missouri : Creve Coeur Division: Enabling Functions Reference Code: 264242 Contact Us Email: email@example.com
Job Segment: Agricultural, Agronomy, Scientific, Retail Sales, Logistics, Agriculture, Engineering, Retail, Operations
Bayer Inc.Creve CoeurMO