WHO WE ARE:
We (Financial Independence Group) are one of the nations largest Finance and Insurance Marketing Organizations (FMO & IMO) supplying products and services to financial professionals in all 50 states.
FIG Talent Solutions (www.figmarketing.com/figtalentsolutions) provides the identification, attraction, and recruitment of new employees for our local-market Financial Advisors and their related businesses.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
One of our Financial Planning Practices is in search of a Financial Advisor to join their team immediately. The Financial Advisor will have exclusive opportunities:
- Access to prospective clients within the K 12 public education niches
- Work with an existing book of business/client relationships
- Transfer current cases/clients to our platform
As part of the advisory and planning team, you will support the development and delivery of customized financial solutions to our investment clients.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Prepare plan packages for our prospects and clients combining effective investment and tax advantageous strategies
- Assessment of clients' assets, liabilities and overall financial conditions
- Prepare presentations that recommend various financial products
- Review and communicate portfolio performances to clients
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Prospect, market, and identify new clients
HOW WE HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS:
- NO COLD CALLING
- Marketing program design, implementation, and support from our corporate office
- Comprehensive training including additional licensing and continued education programs
- Strategic business planning with our Sales Management Team based on individual and geographical performance needs
- Client services support center with a dedicated client services associate
WHY YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of financial services experience
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 66 or 63
- Pennsylvania State Life & Health Insurance Producer
This is a base salary plus commission opportunity.