21St Century Financial
Pittsburgh , PA 15220
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you ready to make an impact?
We are dedicated to making an impact in the lives of othersincluding our Advisors.
21st Century Financial is seeking a talented individual who seeks to make an impact in the lives of others. Our team is comprised of ambitious, visionary, success driven individuals who are in control of their career away from corporate ladders. For a like-minded individual, we offer:
- Transition compensation plus commissions (with appropriate licensing)
- Flexible work schedule, high-income potential
- Rewarding work-life balance
- Resources and tools to build a rewarding career as a financial professional.
At 21st Century Financial, we help people unlock lifes possibilities. To do that, we work side by side with a new advisor to raise the barand then leap over it. It is a culture of continuous improvement and learning, of collaboration and creativity.
- Prospecting for clients
- Building your practice
- Providing financial education and strategic solutions to clients
- Collaborating with our team to maximize resources
- Maintaining long-term relationships with your clientele
- Learning and improving on a continuous basis
Do you have what it takes to create a business for yourself?
- Extensive resources to master financial knowledge, including designation reimbursement
- Weekly coaching to support growth of a practice for new and expert advisors
- Ongoing practice advancement, continuing education, and growth opportunities
- Support in obtaining licenses required for the industry (Series 6 or 7, Life, Health & Disability Insurance License, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. 2443719TM_Mar21
- Strong relationship skills and a desire to be in a relationship driven career
- College degree, or military equivalent preferred
- Sales or business development experience is preferred
- Qualified to work in the United States for any employer
- Reside in the area for three or more years
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Community involvement
- Series 65
Base compensation for a new adviser as you grow your commission-based income
- Transition compensation when applicable
- Results driven compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Comprehensive rewards, trips, and recognition opportunities
- Full benefits package including insurance and retirement benefits