Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Chandler , AZ 85224
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting a Financial Accountant for our US Operation. Based in our Chandler, AZ Office and reporting to our Director of Finance, the Financial Accountant will be providing hands-on support with the management of the Global Finance deliverables.
This represents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate looking to add value to the business while also progressing their career.
The ideal candidate will have 2 -4 years post qualified experience industry experience.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, including the Statement of Cash Flows, Balance Sheet and Income Statements to meet strict corporate reporting deadlines.
- Responsible for analysis and reporting on Budget versus Actual monthly variances and preparation of the quarterly forecasts.
- Review, analyze and monitor departmental performance. Business partner with department heads and senior management to ensure compliance with corporate policies & procedures.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of accounts functions; accounts payable\receivable, payroll and associated processes & controls and providing administrative support and training as needed.
- Review, assess and recommend improvements to internal control systems, processes, controls and procedures ensuring appropriate documentation is in place.
- Communicate with peers, business liaisons and third-party vendors to gain information and ensure compliance.
- Support other departments by providing financial insights & analysis to partner and guide in the company decision making process.
- Ensure all Federal & multi State taxes & filings are completed on time by our associated business partners (CPAs \ Payroll Co.)
- Prepare annual departmental budgets and quarterly rolling forecasts.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting \ Finance or CPA Qualification.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Well-developed communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of Xero or similar online accounting systems would be a plus
- Working Knowledge of GAAP and other accounting principles
- Self-motivated, self-reliant and with a hands-on approach
- Experience managing a team of people
- Attention to detail
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Excel
- Contributes well in cross-functional teams
Westerwood Global (WG) a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services to the manufacturing sector.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading, project & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture