Finance Manager (Finance And Insurance)
Fun Town RV
Thackerville , OK 73459
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently Seeking: F&I Manager (Finance and Insurance)
The Cleburne Fun Town RV location is the Largest RV dealer in the Nation; all of our current locations are in the top 40 Nationally! We carry the top towable brands in the USA.
Qualified candidate will have the following key accountabilities:
- Acts as liaison between the customer and the lending institution.
- Determine the customers need for finance and payment options.
- Reviews customer credit applications.
- Present service contracts, GAP, and other beneficial ancillary programs.
- Prepare paperwork and finalize financial transactions in a legal and ethical manner to ensure a strong lender
- Achieve monthly forecasts for F&I income, penetration levels, and customer service.
- Maintaining good working relationships with all finance sources.
- Follow all dealership F&I delivery procedures.
- Utilizing the dealership F&I selling process for compliance and disclosure with all RV deliveries.
- Works closely with the Sales team.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Experience as a Finance Manager in the RV or Automotive field.
- Proven track record of income production.
- Excellent closing skills.
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results.
- Self-motivated and high-energy personality.
- Strong attention to details and works well in a process driven environment.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to pay strict attention to detail, with a commitment to delivery of quality and accurate products.
- Submit to, and successfully complete MVR and background check.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Major Medical-Dental-Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (profit sharing)
- Christmas Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts in Company Store
Fun Town RV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.Drug screen, driving record and background checks may be conducted prior to, and during employment. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is sole responsibility of Fun Town RV.