Encore Fire Protection
Pawtucket , RI 02861
Posted 2 weeks ago
Encore is an industry-leading, full-service fire protection company serving the Northeast with offices from Maine to New Jersey and over 800 employees. We are searching for a high energy Finance Manager as the results of our rapid organic and M&A driven growth. The role will be based in our Pawtucket, Rhode Island headquarters and report to the Company’s CFO.
The Finance Manager will be an individual contributor working closely with the CFO, the VP of Finance and Accounting, and other members of the finance organization with a focus on enhancing our financial reporting and analysis in addition to improving processes.
This is an opportunity to play a meaningful role that will directly contribute to the continuous growth of the largest full-service fire protection company in the Northeast. This role will be challenging but extremely rewarding.
Who you are:
There are certainly technical skills required to do this job well, however, we have identified a more than a few common characteristics in the A-Players on our team, across all departments that we consider more heavily:
- Passionately committed to the success of themselves, their team, and Encore;
- Understanding that sometimes it takes a little extra to get the job done; whether that means staying late, coming in early, taking on an additional project or helping a teammate finish an assignment of theirs;
- Unwavering belief that putting in that extra effort does not go unnoticed in the long run;
- A natural desire to be part of a team but an even stronger desire to be the best on said team;
- Willingness to try new things, admit mistakes, adapt and change.
- Lead the preparation of monthly internal / external reporting packages including analysis;
- Lead cash flow reporting, analysis and forecasting efforts;
- Financial modeling and analysis, including operational / productivity measures;
- Lead / support corporate initiatives including process transformation initiatives;
- Tracking of historical investments performance;
- Ad hoc analysis including ROI analyses for projects.
- 3-5 years of related financial experience including advanced financial planning and analysis. Experience in a PE-backed setting or Transactional Services in a CPA firm (QOE modelling / work) a plus;
- Intimate understanding the relationships that exist within a P&L as well comprehension of Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash flows;
- Advanced knowledge of excel, PowerPoint, with exposure to BI tools and Databases a plus;
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As a company, Encore is hyper-focused on developing a culture that thrives on success and is energized by the fact that we get to make peoples' lives better and safer each day. One of the ways we do this is by generously rewarding all those who contribute to our continued growth. But we also believe that not all rewards are monetary. Here are just a few a few perks that a successful individual in this role can expect:
- Salary commensurate with experience with opportunity for a results-driven bonus based on personal output and effectiveness in role
- Purpose and results driven work environment (work smarter not harder)
- We dress for the objective which means most days we wear jeans but occasionally we wear suits. As long as you know which situations require which (or aren't afraid to ask), you'll be all set!
- Speaking of attire, we offer all employees Encore gear when they join the team
- Freedom to express ideas - a culture of willingness to test, try, modify, adopt, enhance, improve and CHANGE as needed
- Access to leading edge web-based productivity tools
- Participation in Fidelity 401(K) that includes employer match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits through Blue Cross
- Company-paid life insurance policy of $50,000
Encore Fire Protection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Encore Fire Protection is an E-Verify Employer
As an EEO/AA employer, Encore Fire Protection considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status