Trajectory HR Solutions
Teaneck , NJ 07666
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is a leading IT Systems Integrator who is searching for an outstanding Business Finance Manager, but really we're hoping to find someone who's so much more. If you're truly the right candidate for this job, you'll be able to bring a deep understanding of the numbers side of a business in addition to a passion for applying that knowledge to solving the problems of our customers and making sure key members of your team as well as the company's executive team are on the same page. In return for your hard work and passion, we'll provide everything you need to succeed at our client's organization and promising opportunities for growth and a life-long career at a stable, dependable company. Additionally, our client offers an attractive compensation and benefits packages, in addition to opportunities for career advancement.
- Prepare regular financial presentations for the company's executive members and create any specific reporting views or reports as requested by key leadership.
- Generate a comprehensive and useful financial presentation format and standardize reporting across finance team.
- Support the business account growth through revenue and profit analytics
- Build strong Customer, Analyst and Advisor relationships
- Drive innovation in commercial structuring of deals by understanding and aligning to Customer needs
- Lead discussions with the Customer / Vendor to resolve disputes, re-negotiation of bad contracts etc.
- Support and lead M&A transactions both from an acquisition and integration standpoint
- Ensure financial controls are in place for the respective business units monthly and quarterly
- Responsible for ensuring accounting principles are adhered to and is responsible for revenue assurance and book closure.
- Participate and drive automation & IS enablement.
- Business Partnering : Should have a strategic view on the industry, business unit, competition etc. to be able to drive the charter of business growth. Should be able to influence key stakeholders on strategies, measure performance and recommend course correction. Should highlight the key risks to meeting key business metrics and drive action plans to mitigate them.
- Financial Cost Control and increasing profit margins: Should have had prior experience in handling a P&L for a business unit. Should drive analytics around revenue, cash flows and profitability. Analysis of financial statements to know the past trend of our financial position;
- Negotiation & Persuasion: Should be able to foster strong Customer, Analyst and Advisor relationships. Drive innovation in commercial structuring of deals by understanding and aligning to Customer needs. Lead discussions with the Customer / Vendor to resolve disputes ,re-negotiation of bad contracts etc. Support and lead M&A transactions both from an acquisition and integration standpoint.
- Strong Integrity Quotient: Ability to display high integrity in disbursement of funds, dealing with vendors and their payments, budget allocation, revenue recognition and overall projection of financial strength of the company.
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to display good interpersonal skills with various stakeholders on the business and delivery side, who rely on the finance team for smooth operational activities.
- Excellent Communication: Ability to articulate and communicate your ideas, views, analysis and recommendations with senior leaders and other stakeholders like delivery team*
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Five to Eight years' experience in financial leadership positions
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- B.A. in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field
- M.B.A. or higher degree in Business, Finance Economics or a related field