Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Finance Administrator At Mediamonks LA
Los Angeles , CA 90291
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As MediaMonks grows even more ambitious, our Money Monks are looking for a fantastic finance admin to help manage what comes in and out of the books at the biggest creative production company on the planet. In this mid-level role, youll be the newest addition to our growing LA Finance team, which operates alongside our global team in Amsterdam. This full-time position is based at our sun-filled treehouse in Venice Beach. Seriously, its bold and beautiful.
Whats the Gig?
- Chasing accounts receivables for our US offices.
- Entering sales orders into our financial system.
- Generating and sending sales invoices to clients.
- Assisting the team in sending out reminders for invoices.
- Organizing and archiving financial documentation.
- Managing finance office emails.
- Assisting in a variety of other financial tasks.
Whats the Offer?
- Work experience at an intensely international organization.
- Informal and fun working environment in a stunning office.
- Full-time job with flexible hours.
- Appropriate compensation with a benefits package including health insurance.
Become a Money Monk at MediaMonks
MediaMonks is a one-of-a-kind production company that produces world-class creative work on a global scale. We operate as one office across location locations with a single P&L. We produce hundreds of >100k-projects annually, in addition to a couple thousand smaller pieces of work. If you can handle the heat (of our LA office) wed love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a tailored cover letter detailing why youre the right Monk for the job.
- 35 years of high-level experience in a similar capacity.
- You understand the nature of the international business environment in which MediaMonks operates, working with a single P&L across continents.
- Willing to take finance meetings to the beach.
- Fluency in English and finance; bonus points for other languages.
- Bachelor level of thinking and working; degree in Finance or Business Administration preferred.
- MS Office is your second home; experience with G Suite (Google Docs, Spreadsheets etc.) preferred.
- Working knowledge of Exact Globe is preferred.
- Eagle-eyed attention to detail not all currencies are made equal.
- Able to excel independently as well as in a team.
- No rigid nine-to-five mentality.
- Open to adapting your work schedule during crunch time.
- Able to switch between tasks at any moment.