VIEW JOBS10/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-16T00:00Currently, Meijer is looking for a Warehouse Team Member. Owns the integrity of all products going through the distribution center--from the receiving process, through movement and storage within the warehouse, to final store shipment. Handles all products appropriately, using knowledge of quality and temperature standards. Ensures order & inventory accuracy via established processes. Practices 200% safety accountability.
Key responsibilities include:
* Responsible for complete product integrity during its stay at the distribution center.
* Works with truck drivers and unloaders while performing receiving and shipping processes for Fresh and Frozen foods, ensuring quality and temperature standards for all products are maintained during a safe transfer and storage process.
* Follows established inventory control practices to ensure all Meijer standards are met.
* Accurately completes receiving-order-shipping processes.
* Ensures building sanitation standards are consistently maintained.
* Completes other duties as assigned.
* Ideal candidate will have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
* Intermediate computer / technology skills.
* Proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment.
* Prior warehouse and forklift experience helpful
* Ability to maintain an excellent attendance and work record.
* Must possess good listening and communication skills.
* Must possess good interpersonal skills, relate well to others and be able to build and sustain effective work relationships.
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
* Takes pride in a job well done.
Meijer, Inc.Pleasant PrairieWI
VIEW JOBS8/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-11-04T00:00REPAIR OPERATOR
Due to increasing business, Sanmina Corporation, a global Electronic Manufacturing Services provider, is expanding and we have immediate openings for a Repair Operator Inspector in our Pleasant Prairie facility, conveniently located right off I-94 near the Kenosha and Lake County, IL border!
Sanmina makes some of the most complex and innovative optical, electronic and mechanical products in the world. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides end-to-end design, manufacturing and logistics solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, computing and storage, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor, multimedia, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Sanmina Corporation, a global electronics manufacturing services provider, has an immediate opening for an experienced full-time SMT BGA Rework/Repair Operator in our Pleasant Prairie facility. To fulfill these responsibilities, we are looking for a detail-oriented and self-motivated individual with BGA and SMT rework/repair experience who enjoys multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
Job responsibilities include reading and following detailed instructions to perform inspection and verification of SMT assemblies, reworking/repairing BGAs and other SMT rework equipment, documenting, communicating and resolving quality issues, and working overtime as needed to meet quality and production goals.
Qualifications include experience in inspecting and reworking/repairing SMT PCBAs per IPC requirements, using microscopes, BGA and other SMT rework equipment. A basic understanding of SMT errors caused by Fuji, MPM or ovens to aid in problem-solving and troubleshooting is needed. Excellent communication skills necessary and some computer skills helpful.
In return, we provide competitive wages; offer full medical, dental, and vision; short and long term disability; various life insurance options; 401k; tuition reimbursement; paid sick time after 90 days; immediate vacation accrual and paid holidays; and the opportunity to work and grow with a great group of people.
Sanmina SCIPleasant PrairieWI
VIEW JOBS9/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-11T00:00Production Planner/Scheduler
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle. Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements. Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
Nature of Duties:
* Work from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements
* Coordinate production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules
* Plan, schedule, coordinate and/or monitor products through the complete production cycle based on customer orders and delivery requirements
* Make or recommend revisions to planned production schedules as necessary when schedules cannot be met
* Reschedule rework, unfinished parts, and assemblies, new production releases, and special orders
* Establish effective communication with various departments as necessary to meet production requirements
Education and Experience:
* Bachelors's Degree
* 5+years of experience in production planning/ master production scheduling/ capacity management
* Computer skills , especially with Excel
* Excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written).
* Proactive and action oriented with proven ability to work with a minimum of supervision and direction.
Only local candidates and those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S will be considered.
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled
Sanmina SCIPleasant PrairieWI