Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Field Tech- Pennsylvania
Viking Recruiting Resources
Washington , PA 15301
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Client is seeking a full-time, permanent Field Service Technician. This individual must have at least 3 years of experience with hydraulic fracturing equipment. The ideal person will be available to work overtime (70+ hours per week)- rotational shift of 3/1 (3 weeks on) and remain on call 24 hours a day.
This position will take place in Pennsylvania.
US Citizens only.
Must have a current Driver's License with a clean driving record. We will complete a driving background report.
- Perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair of hydraulic fracturing equipment onsite.
- Competent using and repairing control systems on equipment, and able to train other employees and/or customers when required.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and conduct preventive maintenance of customer equipment when required.
- Possess mechanical and specialty tools required to complete field service tasks.
- Perform detailed service reports to document evaluations and recommendations related to equipment repair.
- Interact on a regular basis with Field Service Supervisor to channel field feedback to Sales, Engineering, and other relevant departments.
- Provide instruction and knowledge to Level 2 Field Service Technicians.
- At least 3 years of experience performing maintenance on hydraulic fracturing equipment.
- Must have a current Driver's License and clean driving record.
- Ability to obtain a passport for international travel if needed.
- Must be willing to work overtime and remain on call for 24-hours.
- Must have mechanical background on this equipment.
- Housing and transportation is provided.
- Technicians will work 70+ hours per week while on rotation- you must be able to work overtime.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.