Field Support Technician
Arlington , VA 22201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
is afast-growing Veteran-Ownedconsulting firm, headquartered in McLean, VA. Our people are our greatest asset and our company culture is grounded on that belief. We offer challenging and interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. We offer challenging and interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. We deliver best-in-class technical expertise to the Federal Government market through IT professional service contracts.
We offer a competitive salary with a robust Fortune 500 type benefits package: employee assistance, employee adoption, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 15 paid time days off, 10 holidays, unlimitedweb-based trainingand up to $5K towards continuing education and/or professional development and more!
Founded in 2004, is a Veteran Owned Small Business, ISO9001:2015 certified with over $7M annual revenues and 35 employees. Our growth has been recognized in the Washington Technology Fast 50 and the INC. 5000.We have an immediate Field Support Technician
position available in Arlington, VA
.Job Description and
- This resource will be responsible for overseeing and managing all engineering resources and projects..
- Installs, operates, maintains, repairs and modifies equipment.
- Performs a variety of maintenance and technical support on products such as equipment, integrated systems and subsystems, and software at customer and/or field locations.
- Analyzes and evaluates products and related performance.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions to eliminate problem in minimum time.
- Installs\Uninstalls implementation software approved for environment
- Maintains effective customer communications and relations.
- Asset Management\Asset Tracking and maintaining accurate Asset Database
Education and Experience:
- 3 years of relevant experience at Tier II Support level
- Experience providing troubleshooting for desktops and laptops in a Windows 7, WIN10 environment
- Install and configure hardware and software for Windows 7 OS
- Familiarity with HP Printers and Ricoh MFD units
- Experience with workstation deployments/decommissioning
- Good Wire Maintenance Practices
- Experience with Service Now.
- Big Fix Administration experience
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors or equivalent + 3 year related experience
- A+ Certification and Network+ Certification
- U.S. Citizenship
- Public Trust