Energy management and solar contractor with award-winning 10-year reputation in search of an experienced field service technician with sales ability. Responsibilities include repair and modification of existing energy systems, troubleshooting and diagnosis, upselling additional services. Position is salary plus monthly bonus. Systems serviced include solar energy, electrical and generators. Experience in these areas helpful but not required. Strong troubleshooting ability, electrical/mechanical knowledge, customer service skills, a highly organized manner, and prior experience in field service are required.
- 3+ years proven field service experience
- Electrical, Solar, HVAC, and/or Plumbing background
- Highly organized and very attentive to detail
- Well-spoken, clean appearance and good client manners
- Clean driving record, valid license and ability to drive small and large service vehicles
- Drug free
- Hand tools and basic power tools
- Ability to work 40-50 daytime hours per week
- Ability to increase ticket value with additional service sales
- Electrical/Roofing/Solar/Engineering training or education
- Solar/NABCEP/electrical certification
- OSHA 10 hour or other safety certification
- Field service software familiarity
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Salary $20-25/hr based on qualifications, plus monthly bonus of up to $1500 based on sales. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and matching 401K program. Earned paid time off starts at two weeks annually.