Field Service Technician
Nebraska Hoist &Amp; Crane
La Vista , NE 68138
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a self-starter with field service technician expertise who exceeds customer service expectations? We would love to have you become a respected member of our team! You will drive service success with a goal of improving customer satisfaction, maximizing client retention, and increasing profitability. If you want a career where your direct influence and opinions matter, then consider working for us. You will experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work in close collaboration with management and fellow team members to create positive working relationships.
- Provide customer service and support during field visits and tie workflow to schedules to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Manage all on-site installation, maintenance, repairs and testing tasks to ensure proper documentation of all related processes.
- Diagnose errors and technical problems and determine proper solutions to produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations and briefings using appropriate field automation systems, procedures, and protocols.
- Establish assistance by studying system requirements, including ordering and gathering essential components and parts, completing the installation, and performing quality assurance tests.
- Service existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning a daily travel schedule, reviewing concerns, conducting tests, and resolving problems.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and flexible shifts
- Superb customer service, communication and self-management skills
- Ability to use hand Tools and read a Tape measure