Field Service Manager | San Diego, CA
San Diego , CA 92101
Posted 5 months ago
The Field Service Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and profitability of their assigned territory and Field Service Engineers. The FSM must ensure that daily tasks are met based on customer contractual requirements or SLA (Service Level Agreements). The manager will work closely with other team members within the NHA service organization to ensure continuous improvements with the NHA Service Deliverables. Manages both NHA and NHA Partner Field Service Engineers.
Responsible for managing the Installation, repair, software loading and maintenance of ATMs or other products in a defined geographically territory.
Optimize Field Service Engineers (FSE) schedules to ensure adequate service coverage within the defined territory of service while maintaining targeted cost control.
Ensure that best in class services are delivered to our customers by all field members.
Use data to perform root-cause analysis. Focus on customer or financial impacts to the business.
Scheduling of FSEs for all installations activities and projects.
Manage Field Service Engineers, PTO and flex days scheduling.
Monitor and meet Service Level Agreement for our customers
Establish excellent relationship with bank staff and all vendors.
Accountable for inventory.
Review and approve time cards and field expense reports.
Complete assigned tasks given by RSM or applicable NHA staff member
Flexible work schedule available 7/24.
Responsible to develop and mentor FSEs for career development.
Work independently with minimal supervision.
Maintain company property in good working condition
Maintain a valid drivers license
Responsible with company credit card
Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty or 5-8 years of field management or supervisor experience.
- Knowledgeable in the technology services business.
- Ability to travel to other areas of the country.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for development of NHA FSE.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player must be able to foster a cohesive environment across all channels.
- Create and maintain a positive working environment and relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Possess performance management skills and follow HR processes.
- Self-motivated person with positive attitude
- Have good analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage a P&L.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear.
- The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Employee must be able to lift 50lbs without assistance. May be asked to lift up to 80lbs with assistance of machinery or helper.
- Vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision.
- The employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
- This position is a high-security position, and may pose a risk of exposure to criminal elements. Proper security training and awareness is required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, beginning the first of the month following date of hire
STD, LTD, 401(k), and Optional Life Insurance day one of employment
5 paid holidays and 5 floating holidays every year