Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Field Service Engineer/Technician - Control Systems
St. Paul , MN 55112
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join a company that has been providing water, wastewater, and industrial controls for 50 years. They are an industry leader and have even been awarded the prestigious Allen-Bradley System Integrator Circle of Excellence Award! The opportunity for you to advance your career with this organization is truly unlimited.Job Summary:
As a Field Service Engineer/Technicianyou willprovide programming services for control systems primarily in the water and wastewater industry. This includes PLC, HMI, and SCADA along with any instrumentation services that are needed. This is a challenging position that requires multi-tasking, a leadership attitude, and a willingness to never stop learning. Field service travel will be throughout the Midwest, 1 to 4 nights a week.
- AS in Engineering or related degreeor equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Must have an understanding of control systems and components.
- PLC programming experience such as Allen-Bradley RSLogix 500 and 5000, Modicon, Siemens S7, GE PAC systems or the like. Allen Bradley is preferred.
- HMI programming experience such as Wonderware, FactoryTalk View, Cimplicity, Intellution or the like.
- Experience with Windows based control software and SCADA software packages, motor control, VFD's, and process instrumentation is also desired for this position.
- Communications networking experienceincluding fiber optic, radio telemetry, broadband, and other associated technologies is desired.
- Experience with project management, covering initial concept/proposal, design, implementation, testing, start-up, and closeout is desired.
- Experience conducting full functional factory acceptance testing is desired.
- Successful candidates willpossess good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of co-workers, management, contractors, and end users.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Able to travel in the Midwest; generally 1 to 4 nights per week.