Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Field Service Engineer - Screen / DNS
Orange County , CA 92859
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Westerwood Global (WG) is a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services tailored exclusively for the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide a Whole Fab Support Experience across all tool types.
Westerwood Global is a progressive and dynamic company. We pride ourselves in offering industry leading, project based, contract & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are the core of our service solutions and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Field Service Engineers and Technicians.
- 3+ years of tool specific experience. Ability to perform preventative and corrective maintenance with the following toolsets:
- Toolset: FC821L
- Subsystems: Robot Handling, Wafer Recover, Etch Rate and Dryer Defect Troubleshooting
- Toolset: SU-2000 Subsystems:Robot handling, chuck Removal/Installation, Horriba expertise
- Ability to perform corrective and restorative maintenance and fault finding to sub component level on the above platforms
- Knowledge of all sub-components and assemblies of the above platforms
- Ability to perform relevant process setup activity on the above platforms particularly during recovery after invasive maintenance
- Ability to work unaided on the above platforms
- Ability to respond to unforeseen maintenance events and recover common fault conditions
- Option 1 (preferred): B1 Shift 5:30 am to 5:30 pm Option 2: M-F 8am-5pm
Excellent Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities
Job does not require relocation to the area. Per Diem, Lodging and Car will be provided.