Field Service Engineer
Paradigm Information Services
Hillsboro , OR 97123
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Paradigm is seeking a Field Service Engineer to support our client located in Hillsboro, OR. In this role, you will work on maintenance of E-beam machines and electron-beam lithography tools on the client site.
Type: Full-Time, Direct hire
Location: On-site in Hillsboro/Client Site
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO
As a Field Service Engineer, you will:
- Perform facility checks, routine maintenance, and adjustments of the equipment
- Be responsible for basic troubleshooting of equipment issues.
- Collaborate with more senior level Field Services Engineers to better understand maintenance and common support issues
- Participate in on-the-job training opportunities
- Follow the site leaders directives and prioritization to ensure uninterrupted operation of customers equipment and guarantee customer satisfaction
- Be responsible for providing timely service in an effective and efficient manner
- Provide On-Call Support as needed on a rotational basis including after normal service hours, weekends and holidays
- Provide Shift coverage as required by the site service contract requirements
- Support Logistics management by tracking, replacing, and proper ship-back procedures for spare parts
- Follow and enhance service procedures including Safety, Repair, Maintenance, and Customer specific site procedures
- Follow all customer safety, security and cleanroom protocols at all times
Our skills and experience wish list includes:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field OR an associate degree with 2-4 years of related expereince
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Unix
- Expereince with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of statistics
- Understanding of quality and networking concepts
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Japanese Language Skills is a plus
- Mechanical knowledge of High Vacuum is a plus
Our client offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only local candidates able to work directly for Paradigm as W-2 employees can be considered for this position. No agents, please.