Field Service Engineer - Dry Etch (Amat Opus)
Manassas , VA 20108
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Westerwood Global (WG) is a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services tailored exclusively for the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide a Whole Fab Support Experience across all tool types.
Westerwood Global is a progressive and dynamic company. We pride ourselves in offering industry leading, project based, contract & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are the core of our service solutions and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Field Service Engineers and Technicians.
Job does not require relocation to the area. Per Diem, Lodging and Car will be provided.
Candidates must have expertise on one or more of the following 300mm Dry Etch: (Applicants without expertise on this equipment will not be considered)
AMAT OPUS, CENTURA (G2/G5), CENTRIS mesa
- 4-5 years of Preventative & Corrective Maintenance expertise on described platforms
- Able to train, mentor, and coach junior and entry level maintenance technicians
- Attention to detail is a key part of this role
- Responsibility for the safe working environment of yourself and those around you
- Ability to understand customers quality requirement process and be responsible for customer satisfaction while working in a competitive team and adhering customer build/test instructions.
- Monitor, control, and qualify state of the art 300mm semiconductor equipment
- Perform, and teach others how to perform, preventive maintenance activities
- React to error messages of factory systems and/or equipment
- Review Statistical Process Control charts for process quality and react to Out of Control conditions including defect troubleshooting
- Identify and address potential areas for improvement and optimize tool availability, cycle time, utilization and cost
- Ability to be successful in a customer facing role, react to changes in equipment manufacturing priorities
- Ability to coach other Field Service Technicians
Excellent Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities