Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Field Sales Representative - I&E
Midland , TX 79706
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, an Oil & Gas electrical services company, is actively seeking an experienced Field Sales Representative to increase sales, develop new account strategies and maintain/expand the existing business.
- Work closely with the General Manager to coordinate sales and ticket collection efforts for area branches.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers through cold calling and site visits to build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Responds to customer concerns and expedite resolution of issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Spend time in the field with crews to learn and be familiar with all internal offices and offerings.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/market potential track sales and status reports to be familiar with the competition.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Procure promotional items through budgetary expense.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative for an oil & gas electrical services company.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, and Excel.
- Familiarity with industrial sales practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized with extraordinary task and time management skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.