Field Sales Representative
Murfreesboro , TN 37127
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DSI Systems Inc. has an immediate opening for a Field Sales Representative. In this role you will be the face of AT&T within National Retail. You will provide the training, merchandising, coaching, and sales support within an assigned territory. You will become the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for all field needs related to AT&T Wireless, AT&T Internet, and DIRECTV.
- Visiting the store in person on a regular basis
- Training Retail Associates on the suppliers products and services
- Supplying instruction on sales techniques
- Supplying ongoing information about a suppliers special offers or promotions
- Delivering brochures/collateral, dummy handsets, and blank manual contracts, as needed
- Being a resource for Retailer Associates in solving customer issues
- Shadowing Retailer Associates as a consultant/trainer
- Meet and exceed sales goals set by DSI
- Provide motivation support for retailers to achieve company, AT&T, and program objectives.
- Stay current on all sales processes, products, services, promotions, company policies and general knowledge of the business.
- Develop and maintain relationships to build credibility and trust with retailers store managers.
- Gather in-market client and competitive intelligence.
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day communications with AT&T and retail local leadership teams on each retailer visit.
- Ensure merchandising standards are current, meets plan-o-gram, and promotional offerings are presented.
- Manage all program logistics in coordination with DSI and AT&T.
- Manage all expenses to effectively stay within budget.
- Ensure the timely completion of various administrative responsibilities.
- Provide teamwork and collaboration with other colleagues in support of ensuring the success of the project.
- Conduct sales events in National Retail locations to demonstrate products and increase retailers sales
- Adheres to Supplier policies and procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside Supplier
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of the position
- Must have at least 1 years experience in the retail industry. Wireless experience strongly preferred
- Ability to retain and explain key brand messaging and product information in an exciting and informative manner
- Receptive to direction and coaching on evolving program specifications including updated brand initiatives and tactics
- Must be able to travel within a designated sub-market with strong time management skills
- Must have a clean driving record and provide proof of automobile insurance requirement
- Competitive spirit to drive goal achievement
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to read spreadsheets and presentations
- Medical & Dental insurance plan
- 401k Plan
- Paid vacation and personal / sick days