Field Sales Representative
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Field Sales Representative
To empower AT&Ts business to grow, we need to communicate in a way that translates our value. The right person for this role will be able to come into our dynamic environment, learn AT&T products and our mission in no time at all, and hit the ground running building relationships and growing sales.
YOU will be the face of AT&T in National Retail! You will provide the training, merchandising, coaching, and sales support within an assigned territory. You will become the subject matter expert and go-to person for all field needs related to AT&T Wireless, AT&T Internet, and DIRECTV.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Visiting the store in person on a regular basis
- Signing in and out at every visit per Retailer standards
- Training Retail Associates on the suppliers products and services
- Supplying instruction on sales techniques
- Supplying ongoing information about a suppliers special offers or promotions
- Delivering brochures/collateral, dummy handsets, and blank manual contracts, as needed
- Being a resource for Retailer Associates in solving customer issues
- Shadowing Retailer Associates as a consultant/trainer
- Meet and exceed sales goals set by DSI
- Provide motivation support for retailers to achieve company, AT&T, and program objectives.
- Stay current on all sales processes, products, services, promotions, company policies and general knowledge of the business.
- Develop and maintain relationships to build credibility and trust with retailers store managers.
- Gather in-market client and competitive intelligence.
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day communications with AT&T and retail local leadership teams on each retailer visit.
- Ensure merchandising standards are current, meets plan-o-gram, and promotional offerings are presented.
- Manage all program logistics in coordination with DSI and AT&T.
- Manage all expenses to effectively stay within budget.
- Ensure the timely completion of various administrative responsibilities.
- Provide teamwork and collaboration with other colleagues in support of ensuring the success of the project.
- Conduct sales events in National Retail locations to demonstrate products and increase retailers sales
- You have at least 1 years experience in the retail industry. Wireless experience strongly preferred
- Youre confident and motivated by success
- You have the ability to retain and explain key brand messaging and product information in an exciting and informative manner
- You can easily travel within your assigned territory and have strong time management skills
- You have a clean driving record and can provide proof of automobile insurance
- You have a competitive spirit to drive goal achievement
- You have strong customer service skills
- You possess great interpersonal and influencing skills
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 401k Plan
- Medical, Dental & Life insurance available after 60 days
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Monthly Commission
- 57% AT&T Wireless Discount
- Ongoing training and development