Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Field Sales Representative (Bilingual) Sacramento
Sacramento , CA 95815
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Must speak Spanish and English fluently
This position ensures growth of wires through the recruitment of new agents. Training new agents, promoting agent locations and implementing compliance programs are important objectives. This person promotes the growth in profitability, revenue, and number of wires in any specified territory and ensures adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Prospect, enroll, process, and install quality agent locations
- Follow up during the Agent Ramp Up period
- Properly trains and educates new agents on all aspects of agent relationship
- Work with Agent, Territory Sales Manager, and Area Sales Development Representative to develop agents business plan for wire acquisition.
- Must speak Spanish and English fluently
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in reading and writing English and Spanish
- Extensive sales experience
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Ability to establish, implement, and evaluate short term plans
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Must be flexible, able to change priorities quickly, and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Valid U.S. Drivers License