Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Representative is responsible for developing new client relationships, generating business revenue streams and following up on leads from internal and external sources, by phone and in person.
The successful candidate will present solutions to prospects in the region, including Customs Brokerage, International Air & Ocean Freight, and North American Ground Transportation services.
Major duties include:
• Gathering client data, identifying the clients organizational structure and decision makers
• Acting as the client advocate during solution development
• Obtaining client agreement and commitment to proceed with projects
• Overseeing client relationships and channeling customer feedback into the organization
• Minimum 2-5 years of sales experience in the 3PL Freight Forwarding environment and/or operational experience within the Freight Forwarding industry
• Valid drivers license for frequent travel
• College degree considered an asset
What You Offer:
• Proficiency in establishing rapport and developing solid relationships with potential leads and key customer contacts
• Ability to probe the right questions, listen carefully and understand customers needs
• Drive, confidence, persistency, and self-motivation
• Excellent communication skills
What We Offer:
• Equal opportunity employer
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive health and dental care
• Balance between work and home life
Delmar International Inc.