Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Field Sales (Outside Sales) Representative
American Fastener, Corp.
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33301
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an ambitious, competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients within the private contractors, marines, hardware store, and public sector of Broward County. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas; will play a key role in increasing income and revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and generate new commercial business;
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth;
- Visit and make sales contact at customer sites on a regular basis (i.e. private contractors, marinas, hardware stores, and public sector);
- Establish and maintain customer relationships in order to grow profitable;
- Increase income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products;
- Research sales competition;
- Identify new opportunities, and follows up on potential leads;
- 10-12 sales calls, office and job sites visits per day required (existing customers and prospects);
- Accomplish and report daily activities such as, but not limited to schedule meetings, logged calls, follow up appointments, lead creations, and new opportunities;
- Resolve customer service problems including, but not limited to sales quote amount discrepancies, to the mutual satisfaction of both the customer and the company;
- Generate sales reports each week and submits them to management;
- Other duties as assigned.
The candidate must have Fasteners experience, be personable, sales oriented, and a go-getter attitude with a professional "hunter" profile; able to work independently, act decisively, and have above average planning and organizational skills.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years experience of outstanding customer services;
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field preferable;
- Knowledgeable of fasteners, nuts, bolts, hardware;
- Must be willing to be on the road up to 90 percent of the time and have clean driving record;
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software;
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Proficient in both languages, English and Spanish;
- Problem solving and analytical talent;
- Detailed Oriented and very organized;
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Competitive Base salary plus uncapped bonus paid monthly;
- Cell phone, car allowance and gas reimbursement;
- Christmas Club savings, employer contributes 3% over the total saving if employee does not withdraw before the end of the year.
- Health benefit employer contributes 100% towards the employee only basic health coverage
- Dental and Vision benefit employer contributes 50% towards employee only coverage
- Life coverage
- Paid holidays - paid sick time - paid vacation
- 401K plan