Field RN Telemedicine Care Coordinator (Prn)
Jacksonville , FL 32099
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Field Telemedicine Care Coordinator is responsible to manage all aspects of in-home telemedicine prep, consultations assistance and follow-up of their assigned clients. The position requires a strong focus on assisting the clinics Physicians with the clients in-home medication management, disease process education and general care coordination. The Field Telemedicine Care Coordinator will provide clinical case management services, including: telehealth assessments, education, and client advocating. The Field Telemedicine Care Coordinator will see clients in their home and coordinate telemedicine visits under the supervision of our clinic physicians.
The Field Telemedicine Care Coordinator Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Complete a Physician directed Telemedicine assessment during the in-home visit with each client.
- Provide ongoing medication management in coordination with the clinic physicians.
- Provide outstanding client support, and maintain both telephonic and face-to-face contact with each client.
- Submit all required paperwork within 24 hours of completing any client contact or visit.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to accommodate after hour or weekend needs of the client.
- Be willing to travel throughout the assigned territory in support of the Healthcare clinic.
- An experienced Registered Nurse with in-home geriatric case management experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in home healthcare.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use electronic applications and software programs, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- A home computer with in-home internet.
- A valid drivers license, car insurance and personal vehicle.