Field Representative Seattle Area Start Immediatly
Community Connect Marketing
Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About All American Classics
All American Classics creates unique commemorative art. We market our items by displaying silent auctions in local businesses for month long events. For the last 20 years we have given back over 25 million dollars to the charities benefited by our auctions.
Workdays for this position:
As an All American Classics Field Representative you will be responsible for displaying and maintaining silent auctions in local businesses during each event. Each event lasts one month.
- In the beginning, display 15-20 auctions in local businesses. (These locations are already secured by AACs Event Coordinator).
- Every Monday refresh bid sheets and submit bids from locations during live events.
- Pick up and re-display auctions at new businesses at the start/end of each event.
- Maintain access and control of local storage unit containing auction products.
- Be available to pick up locations on a last minute notice.
- Inventory check upon request.
- Weekly Pay
- Must have a car big enough to move product and displays. Mid-size car or small SUV is fine.
- Must have a smart phone.
- Must be able to physically carry the auction items and displays for set up.
- Must be easily available to reach by phone, text, or email.
- Must have strong relationship and communication skills.
- Must have general computer skills (Gmail, Google Drive, Excel).
Currently we have a need for someone to work year round every week on SUNDAY, MONDAY AND TUESDAY. Weekly pay.