Leidos is currently looking for a Field Operations Engineer, willing to travel OCONUS. This position is responsible for the design and configuration of CCTV systems (IP cameras & servers) and IT networks at high risk OCONUS locations.
The scope of work will include:
Designing a network topology and infrastructure that will be used for all the security devices to communicate.
Configuring the security devices to communicate and operate at the specifications requested by the customer.
Designing custom solutions using COTS equipment to meet high security, high threat customer requests.
Applicant must have 5+ years' experience developing, configuring, and administering CCTV, Access Control, Perimeter/Residential/Commercial Intrusion Detection, and intercom systems.
Applicant must also have 5+ years' experience in fiber optic network administration and configuration (switches, routers, wireless).
Applicant must be capable of apprehending and implementing the following accepted industry standards and methodology (Information Technology/Networking, Structural, Electrical, and Infrastructure Cabling).
Position requires applicant to travel to high risk locations for at least 70% of the year in 70 day rotations and the remaining 30% of the year will be spent CONUS at the Sterling, VA office location.
Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years' experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
Experience Repairing, configuring, and administering CCTV, Access Control, Perimeter/Commercial Intrusion Detection, and intercom systems
Security Clearance Requirement
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 75% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.