Field Operations Engineer
Midland , TX 79703
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a tactful, detail oriented, problem solver interested in the optimization of Upstream Completion Operations? Do you strive to work smarter, more efficiently, and more effectively? Are you able to breakdown complex problems into easy-to-solve tasks? Are you able to explain a complex topic in an easy-to-understand way? Are you willing to challenge the status quo?
KCF Technologies is looking to hire a Field Operations Engineer, to help support customer activity in the West Texas Region (Midland, TX) to service our Oil & Gas customers. This position can be based in the Dallas, Fort Worth, TX area. Ideally, the Field Operations Engineer will have Oil & Gas (O&G) experience including working with fracing equipment.
KCF Technologies is an Engineering Services company, with HQ in State College, PA. We at KCF Technologies embrace our customers problems, seek solutions, and win with them. We optimize American Manufacturing by using our Smarts, Grit, and Drive to solve age-old problems. Autonomy, Work/Life Balance, and Fulfillment are the pillars of our values here at KCF.
Duties of the Field Operations Engineer include:
- On-site troubleshooting and Quality Assurance of our SmartDiagnostics software and hardware products
- Perform customer training programs on our SmartDiagnostics software and hardware
- Answer questions and solve customer problems as company grows
- Deliver our Sentry monitoring services solution including installation, setup and analysis
- Continuous innovation to provide value to customer
Requirements of the Field Operations Engineer include:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Petroleum, or Industrial Engineering or similar job experience
- Field Service experience along with Oil & Gas and Hydraulic Fracturing experience is preferred
- For the purposes of determining compliance with U.S. export control regulations, all applicants will be required to answer yes or no to the following question: Are you a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (i.e., a green card holder), an asylee, or a refugee?
- Able, willing, and excited to visit and maneuver through large oil & gas fracing sites with multiple naysayers and supporters
- Ability to travel 40-80%
- Excellent salary commensurate with education and experience
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision); Full premiums for employees are paid by KCF
- 401k option with up to 4% KCF match
- Company wellness program
- Company provided vehicle and housing