Field RN (Registered Nurse) - Vaccination SupportHendersonville, NC* INCLUDES ADDITIONAL HERO PAY *Full Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT position, expected to last 3 months, possibly longer! Field position to support COVID-19 Vaccinations - must be willing and able to travel within a 75 mile radius! Field RN Summary:
This nurse role involves administering Covid-19 vaccines. Requires daily travel of up to 75 mile radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. This will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations.
Lead with Heart display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
Motivate, inspire and develop your Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment Actively contribute to a team culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate our organization from competitors
This position is responsible for interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and coordination of customer care.
Field RN Profile:This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills.Active RN License in the state in which you are employedMust have a valid drivers license#CARE1
VIEW JOBS1/11/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-11T00:00The benefits of taking a travel nursing job with Cross Country Nurses include:
* Free Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
* Comprehensive Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Dependent Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Competitive Salaries
* Referral Bonuses
* Travel Reimbursement
* Shift Differentials
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Direct Deposit/Free Checking
* Unlimited Free CE Credits
* Minimum Requirements:*
* At Least 1 Year of Recent Acute Care Experience
* ASN, BSN or MSN Required
Cross Country Nurses has more of the travel nursing jobs that you want. We currently have an opportunity in the *Hendersonville, NC* area for a Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN), however if this position isn't right for you... don't worry about it. We have new and exciting Telemetry assignments coming in every day, in fantastic cities that you will love to experience. Just think of another destination that you've been thinking of exploring and we'll see what type of assignments we have there. From Boston to Austin, Orlando to San Francisco, we have exclusive travel nursing jobs all across the country! Our positions go fast, so call a Recruiter today!
Posted Date: 2020-12-31Cross Country NursesHendersonvilleNC
VIEW JOBS12/26/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-03-26T00:00Travel Stepdown Registered Nurse (RN) assignment in Hendersonville, NC!!
Earn $2,065/weekly gross pay for this Stepdown nursing position while living in Hendersonville, NC!!
* 36 hours week:
* $2,065/weekly gross
* $1,813/weekly take home (NET)
* 12 hour nights and days
* OT STARTS AFTER 36 HOURS!!
* ASAP Start Date
* 13 week assignment
* Multiple openings
* Travel friendly facility & quick interviews
* Active NC Registered Nurse License or Compact License
* Minimum 2+ years of Step Down experience bedside in a US based hospital
* Certifications - (BLS, ACLS)
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
* Flexible scheduling options
* Personalized service
* Health insurance
* 401(k) investment plan
* Referral bonuses
* Free liability insurance coverage
* Weekly pay
* Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
* GHR pays for all additional medical compliance required by facility
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this or other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact:
Recruiting Manager: Cassie Wegrzyn
Call/text at 716-631-3785 today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
General Healthcare ResourcesHendersonvilleNC
VIEW JOBS1/4/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-04T00:00Job Description
REGISTERED NURSE FIRST ASSIST FT
AdventHealth Hendersonville 100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville NC 28792
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Hendersonville
* Join a family of caregivers who provide whole person care; body - mind - spirit, to people living in communities across Western North Carolina.
* AdventHealth Hendersonville offers the uncommon compassion of a hometown community hospital powered by the support of a national healthcare system enabling it to provide services, technologies and facilities to meet the whole health needs of our community.
* Faith based organization that extends Christ's healing ministry to every person, every time.
* Co-workers who feel like family and together deliver on our Service Standards of Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy and Own it.
* As a part of the more than 1,100 team members who make up AdventHealth Hendersonville, you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth and leadership development.
Full Time, 40 hours per week
You Will be Responsible for:
* All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Accepts responsibility by initiating the incident reporting mechanisms when indicated.
* Adheres to AORN recommendations and practices standards.
* Adheres to guidelines for RNFA and functions within those guidelines.
* Adheres to job description for operating room RN. (See job description)
* Assists with pre-and postoperative assessment of the patient.
* Assists with the orientation of new employees.
* Assume unit responsibility when delegated to do so by the nursing manager or director.
* Assures appropriate traffic control in the Operating Room.
* Assures patients right for privacy, safety and confidentiality at all times.
* Performs surgical counts per policy.
* Prepares Operating Room set up.
* Participates in the in-service education programs by: attending in-service education meetings, participating in the orientation and continuous on the mob training experience of nursing personnel, participating in OR department education programs, and evaluating own performance and striving to improve.
* Precepts new students/nurses as needed.
* Functions in the peri-operative nursing practice as both a FA, scrub and circulating nurse.
* Maintains knowledgeable of surgical anatomy, physiology and operative technique related to the operative procedures in which the RN assists.
* Uses proper procedure in the tissue handling, providing exposure in the operative field, use of instrumentation, suturing, and provision of hemostasis
* Promotes and contributes positively to intra and interdepartmental relations.
* Recognize abnormal diagnostic laboratory data, blood gas values, radiologic data and know the implied significance of each.
* Recognizes emergency situations and reacts efficiently and appropriately.
* Updates preference cards as needed.
* Utilizes appropriate channels of communication when initiating change, reporting information or concerns.
* Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
Graduate of an accredited RN First Assistant program at a college or university required.
Current License as a Registered Nurse required.
BLS certification required.
Completion of an approved RNFA required
CNOR certification required
CRNFA certification required
Credentialing and Clinical Privileging through medical staff process required
Two years of previous OR Nurse Circulator experience preferred
One year of previous RNFA experience preferred
This specifically trained nurse assists the surgeon in performing surgical procedures. Responsibilities include the planning, administering and/or supervising the nursing activities on the operative patient. Maintains a safe and aseptic environment during surgery. Responsible to adhere to the Adventist Health System Corporate Compliance Plan, and to all the rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
In addition, the RN first assistant in surgery collaborates with the surgeon in performing a safe operating with optimal outcome for the patient. The RNFA practices peri-operative nursing and must have acquired the necessary specific knowledge, skills and judgment. The RNFA practices under the supervision of the surgeon during the intra-operative phase of the peri-operative experience. The RNFA does not concurrently function as a scrub nurse. The RN First Assistant may be scheduled to function in the scrub or circulating role when not assigned to FA duties.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Adventist Health SystemHendersonvilleNC
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.