Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Field Nurse : Home Health (Campbell, CA)
First Match Services, Inc.
Campbell , CA 95008
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you an RN with home health or hospice experience? Do you thrive in environments where you have more quality time to spend with patients? Are organization and time management skills part of your expertise? Do you have a passion for providing the best care possible? If so, this home health position could be your glass slipper!! So come on Cinderella or Price Charming...apply now!
In this full-time position, youll be providing one-on-one skilled nursing care to patients in their home, using innovative solutions, a specific care plan, and a preferred technology for point of care documentation. Youll be able to spend time with each patient, ensuring that they receive the highest quality care.
You will have autonomy in addition to the support and collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals.
- Collaborate with physicians, patients and their families, nurses, therapists, social workers and other members of the patient care team to develop a patient specific care and treatment plan
- Cooperatively utilize varied solutions to educate and promote the health and independence of the patient
- Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's health and condition using required documents, reports and established timelines
- Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and licensed practical nurses/licensed vocational nurses
- Travel to 3 different counties; Santa Clara, San Benito, Santa Cruz
TOP ATTRACTIONS FOR THIS POSITION
- Opportunity to provide one-on-one patient care
- Sign on bonus offered for full-time role
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Acute care experience as a registered nurse with the adult population in a medical surgical environment
- Previous home health or hospice experience
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance