Field Marketing Manager - US East
Newark , NJ 07101
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Founded in the UK in 2008, we have a global footprint with representation on every continent and offices across the world. We are on a mission to transform the way businesses communicate and collaborate by designing intuitive messaging, premium meeting and calling solutions.
In September, the company was named in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the companys share option scheme.
StarLeaf is hiring an experienced Marketing professional to join its field marketing team to look after regional marketing as well as building strong collaborative relationships with channel partners in the East of the United States.
This position will be based in our US office in Newark, NJ and may require travel to NY, MA, PA, NC, GA and IL.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated person to support our marketing efforts in a fast-paced environment. We offer an engaging, friendly, casual workplace, competitive compensation and benefits.
Reporting to the Global Field Marketing Manager, responsibilities for the US East Field Marketing Manager will include:
- Building quarterly plans in sync with the field sales strategy and taking ownership of the Field marketing activities in the US East territory with a focus on NY, NJ, MA, PA, NC, GA and IL.
- Taking ownership of the marketing activities in the region and managing the marketing budget accordingly.
- Creating email campaigns in sync with the global campaign marketing plan and create reports accordingly (for sales to follow up on clicks, conversions and MQLs).
- Liaise with telemarketing and content syndication agencies in the region to deliver leads and pipeline to the field teams.
- Report to the Global Field Marketing Manager the ROI of inbound, outbound, channel and events activities.
Channel Partner Marketing:
- Developing and managing the marketing relationship between StarLeaf and its channel partners in the East of the US
- Ensuring channel partners engage with StarLeafs core marketing campaigns that reinforce the StarLeaf brand
- Measurement and reporting of channel marketing plans
- Manage marketing development fund budgets with key partners
- Proven experience in a field marketing role that involves reseller partners
- Experience working with marketing automation tools (Pardot) and CRMs (Salesforce) would be highly desirable
- High desire to perform and demonstrate performance through accurate reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a buzzing, creative, and fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills
- Commercially minded and result oriented
- Skilled both at working independently and with cross functional teams
- Degree preferably in a marketing or business-related subject
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience with a solid commission structure and a realistic opportunity to exceed earnings targets.
- Equity options.
- Medical and Dental insurance, plus Life and disability insurance options.
- 15 days paid vacation.