Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Field Applications Support Engineer
CB & Associates
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WHO WE ARE:
Leader in the Global Aerospace market specializing in high volume and high mix products engineered of high quality precision parts seeks Technical Sales Engineers to join their expanding team! In this role, you will facilitate contract negotiations, customer complaint resolution and other commercial requirements. In addition, strong communication internally & externally with engineering, sales, production, quality, & purchasing personnel at all levels, is necessary as you will be the conduit for any information between your customers and other internal personnel (Production, Quality, Logistics, etc).WHAT YOULL DO
WHAT YOU NEED
- Provide technical support to OEM accounts.
- Participate as a member of the new product development team.
- Support targeted product marketing campaigns, coordinating the activities of multiple company sites, resulting in developing new proprietary product for specific aerospace applications.
- Market research, development of value analysis and technical presentations. Trade show coordination and participation.
- Oversees the action plan for specific projects; responsible for ensuring deadlines and commitment to internal and external customers are met. Interfaces with internal and external customers to provide information on current projects/ product status.
- Liaison with customer technical staff, and procurement personnel
- Resolves engineering related problems using new techniques, technologies, or concepts.
- Confers with management, production, R&D, and sales staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
WHAT WE OFFER!
- Five or more years Design Engineering/Project management, Product Engineering in a high-volume environment.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Mechanical or Materials Engineering from an accredited four-year University or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with aerospace quality standards.
- Specific knowledge of aerospace fasteners, their use and application preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems, CAD/CAM Systems, FEA, Document Control systems
- Base Salary 110k-120k
- Semi- Annual Bonuses
- Work Remotely
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA
- Matching 401k
- Tuition Assistance up to 10k a year!