Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Fiber Splicer (La).
Tekcom Resources, Inc.
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Self-supervise all operations to ensure that all splicing operations are completed in accordance with customer and industry specifications.
- This includes ensuring that all needed tools and equipment are available at the jobsite, working from engineered blueprints, and keeping track of production.
- Work with Construction PMs and/or OSP Engineers to perform splicing as directed
- Testing and troubleshooting fiber using an OTDR, optical power meter, fiber identifier and scope
- Provide the OSP Engineers with detailed reports of field splicing activity
- Reviews and interprets underground and aerial cable records in existing records, on maps or in the field
- Makes precise recommendations for changes in running fiber optic cables, or provides input into construction methodologies
- Participates in engineering, permit and construction processes
- Perform all work as necessary to conform to quality control guidelines (includes compliance with requirements outlined in applicable regulations such as: OSHA, FCC, NESC and NEC, etc ; as well as following procedures as outlined in the Installation, Technical, Operations, and Safety Manuals, and Employee Handbook)
- Clean, maintain, stock, and secure assigned vehicle and equipment
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.