F&I Manager (Finance And Insurance)
Fun Town RV
Oklahoma City , OK 73160
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Fun Town RV was founded in 2010 and has grown substantially over the last ten years. We currently have 14 locations and have plans to add several more in the next few years.
As Texass largest RV Chain, we provide excellent customer service and offer customers top RV brands for less! FTRV has a quality assurance facility where every RV we sell is put through a 100+ point inspection to assure that every RV meets our quality standards.
Here at Fun Town RV, we look for candidates that have honesty, accountability, positivity, passion to do a great job and who strive to exceed expectations! If you have these qualities and are looking for a dynamic and growing company that provides career growth with great earning potential, then we urge you to apply with us!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as liaison between the customer and the lending institution.
- Determine the customers need for finance and payment options.
- Reviews customer credit applications.
- Present service contracts, GAP, and other beneficial ancillary programs.
- Prepare paperwork and finalize financial transactions in a legal and ethical manner to ensure a strong lender
- Achieve monthly forecasts for F&I income, penetration levels, and customer service.
- Maintaining good working relationships with all finance sources.
- Follow all dealership F&I delivery procedures.
- Utilizing the dealership F&I selling process for compliance and disclosure with all RV deliveries.
- Works closely with the Sales Team.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Experience as a Finance Manager in the RV or Automotive field.
- Proven track record of income production.
- Excellent closing skills.
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results.
- Self-motivated and high-energy personality.
- Strong attention to details and works well in a process driven environment.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to pay strict attention to detail, with a commitment to delivery of quality and accurate products.
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR and background check.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Major Medical-Dental-Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (profit sharing)
- Christmas Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts in Company Store
Fun Town RV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Drug screen, driving record and background checks may be conducted prior to, and during employment. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is sole responsibility of Fun Town RV.