Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Fellowship Application - Spring 2019
Bully Pulpit Interactive
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you passionate about communication, data, progressive politics and providing solutions to real world problems? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? Do you want to join a team that believes in creating results that matter?
We are looking for diverse candidates with an interest in the digital space and a strong work ethic to apply for our Fall 2018 Fellowship program. Ideal candidates will have strong writing capabilities and be detail-oriented, digitally savvy, and driven to provide high quality work for clients and causes. Our fellowship program is a training and development program that allows you to gain hands on experience across all aspects of digital marketing, advertising, and strategic communications.
Whats In It For You?
Your day-to-day responsibilities will vary depending on your assigned team; however, this isnt your typical take notes, grab coffee, and be a fly on the meeting room wall type of fellowship. The following provides a snapshot of what youll get out of the fellowship, regardless of what team youre on:
- Hands-on experience in digital advertising and strategic communications
- Learn the basics in creating and executing a digital advertising plan
- Gain experience with media monitoring, curating daily press clips, and building media and reporter lists
- Create and test messages and content for earned, owned and paid media
- Gain experience learning various types of media planning and buying from key players in the tech industry
- Get training & experience on identifying actionable insights from data
- Become intimately familiar with Excel, buying software like Google Adwords and Kenshoo, and CRMs
- Experience a unique opportunity to engage and interact with a wide network of political, corporate and philanthropic strategists and influencers
- Interviews Begin: October 30, 2018
- Selections decided & communicated: NLT November 30, 2018
- Fellowship start date: January 14, 2019
- Fellowship end date: May 31, 2019
Qualifications & Skills To Apply:
- College student or recent graduate
- Be available for the full duration of the fellowship (September 3 December 14) part-time (20 or more hours/week) or full-time (40 hours/week)
- Passionate about the digital medial landscape
- Interest in communications, marketing, analytics, politics and/or account management
- Self-motivated with high levels of organization and attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving environment while managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications
Location(s): Washington, DC / New York, NY / Chicago, IL / San Francisco, CA
Employee Status: Temporary 3 months, with potential to extend for one additional 3 month fellowship
Salary: $2,250/month stipend