Federal Contract Positions - Portland
Portland , ME 04102
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking Talented Professionalnationally to support a federal client.About TeleSolv:
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 11 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.Positions:
- Administrative Assistant:Proficient in Microsoft Office 2016, experience with USDA budgetary process, proficient in USDA systems and applications.
- Customer Service Representative: Proficient in Microsoft Office 2016, experience with USDA budgetary process, proficient in USDA systems and applications.
- Data Entry Operator I: Experience in keyboard-controlled data entry.
- Drafter/CAD Operator II: Minimum: A.A.S Computer-Aided Drafting Technology.
- Drafter/CAD Operator IV: A.A.S Computer-Aided Drafting Technology.
- Engineering Technician VI: Previous experience with science and engineering practices.
- Environmental Technician: Experience in environmental testing and data collection.
- Forestry Technician: Technical knowledge and previous experience of forested areas and forest operations.
- Grounds Maintenance Laborer: Experience maintaining grounds of industrial, commercial, or private property.
- Janitorial: Previous experience with science and engineering practices.
- Maintenance Trades Helper: Experience power tools, metal working, and general facility maintenance tasks.
- Media Specialist III: Technical Writer III.
- Receptionist: H.S. Diploma, Knowledge of admin and clerical procedures, ability to work a switchboard, knowledge of computers and relevant software applications.
- Switchboard Operator: Previous Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Technical Writer III: Technical Writer III.
- Timber Sales Forester: Timber Sale Forester and Contracting Experience.
- Active Public Trust or the ability to obtain one.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- COVID-19 vaccination unless an approved medical or religious exemption is granted.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.