Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Fast Track To Full Desk Account Executive
Denver , CO 80202
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Fast Track Full Desk Tech USA has been in business since 1998 and is one of the fastest growing, privately-held staffing firms in the nation that resides in the top 1% of the staffing and recruiting industry. Our business consists of Fortune 500 and 1000 clients throughout the IT, Engineering, Scientific, and Government sectors. Our recruiting and sales teams are the core of our success!
The benefits of joining the Tech USA team include:
Thorough training on recruiting and business development
· Growth potential with defined career paths to advancement
· Hardworking and team-oriented culture
· Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential
· Medical/dental/vision plans, 401K plan, and vacation time
· Cell allowances
• Tech USA is currently seeking motivated, competitive, and ambitious individuals who are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. As a Fast Track Full Desk, you will be training to be part of the Permanent Placement Division and be responsible for establishing new business and maximizing revenue and profits. This includes managing full-cycle recruiting and delivering for your clients, while marketing and generating leads for new business.
• As a Fast Track Full Desk, you will begin as a technical recruiter in a sales driven atmosphere. You will receive extensive training to be promoted into a Full Desk Account Executive within 60 to 90 days. During this time, you will support the account executives by working on their qualified requisitions and building your own book of business.Responsibilities:
- Utilize innovative recruiting methods to identify and attract top-performing, highly technical professionals for a variety of positions within the industry
- Work closely with Executives and Team Members to support customer recruiting needs and match the right candidate to those requirements
- Evaluate candidates qualifications and strengths by interviewing, both face-to-face and over the phone, and checking references
- Maintain candidate relationships and manage contract employees while they are on assignment
- Adhere to the proper policies and procedures of the full hiring life cycle
- Complete pre-employment processes and paperwork for hiring, background checks, drug screens, etc.
- Generate leads and set meetings to establish new business both locally and nationally
- Develop a community presence by networking with local leaders and associations
- Work closely with teammates to identify, assess, and service current and new accounts
- Advance to sales account executive to identify potential new clients by generating leads, making cold calls and setting meetings to establish new business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or any related field
- Experience working in a sales-oriented industry
- Must be enthusiastic, goal-oriented, ambitious, competitive, and self-motivated
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- The desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment