Farmers Insurance Sales Representative - Must Reside In Southern California
Rancho Cucamonga , CA 91730
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Farmers Insurance is seeking a qualified sales professional to join their team for the role of Insurance Sales Representative. As a key member of our sales and support team, you will play a detrimental role in servicing and helping our district grow through value-based dialogue and remarkable customer service. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, then this opportunity is for you.
The main requirement for this position is the acquisition of State licenses such as the Property & Casualty License as well as the Life & Health License. This opportunity extends to those who are not yet licensed, but willing to obtain both licenses. Other requirements for this position are as follows but not required:
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Telemarketing experience
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time-management, and commitment skills
- Desire to continually learn and apply new products and services
- Desire to be active in the local community
- Basic computer, math, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical and written communication capabilities
- Farmers Insurance is a competitive, front-line insurance company with multiple coverage options including auto, home, financial, business, commercial and many more. The company offers award-winning training, ranked #1 in the industry (recognized by Corporate Exchange USA and Training Magazine). Farmers Insurance is the 3rd largest Property & Casualty insurer in America and growing. The district 36 office is full of resources which include a team of sales specialists ready to help with any questions or sales issues, monthly training classes that spotlight specific lines of business, work spaces for new agents, and a team of individuals ready to make every agent successful.