Assist families in building and strengthening their bonds and building healthy relationships!
Casa de Amparo's Family Services Center provides a neutral, supervised setting for North County parents who have been separated from their children as a result of child abuse or neglect, enabling regular visits and positive interactions and eventual reunification. In addition, Private Pay Visitation Monitoring and Exchange helps families during times of transition by promoting healthy contact and interactions between children and family members in a supervised setting. Our goal is to promote the well being of the child/children and family by providing supervised visitation designed to build or maintain strong secure family bonds.
We are hiring for a Full Time Family Visitation Monitor.
Sunday to Thursday 8.5 hours per day with a 30 minute unpaid lunch approximate range of hours: Sun 8am-5pm & Mon to Thu 10am to 8pm
The Visitation Monitor provides education, support, behavioral intervention and transportation for children and families involved in the Supervised Visitation Program. Promotes the needs of the child and family while supporting the physical safety and well-being of children birth-17 years.
1. Provide Supervision of Family Visitations for clients.
2. Provide Monitored Family Visitation in a multi-family setting for clients.
3. Provide education and services which support reunification of families during the transition from foster care or group home back into placement in parent's home.
4. Be knowledgeable of the client's personal, parental, and familial goals for the visitation process.
5. Report and document Suspected Child Abuse per mandated reporting requirements.
6. Provide transportation as needed for families involved in the program.
7. Maintain paperwork in a timely and professional manner.
8. Perform other administrative/program tasks as assigned.
Federal Clearances -- FBI, DOJ and CACI are required for this position (all previous criminal convictions will be reported, even if "expunged"). If you have an active CCL exemption for all 3 clearances, you may be eligible for a clearance transfer. Casa de Amparo will not process exemptions for applicants.
$13.75-$14.25 per hour
Full time benefits: medical, dental, vision, employer paid life insurance, LTD, EAP, 403(b) retirement plan, 12 paid holidays annually , Paid day off on your birthday, 8 days paid sick leave, PLUS a generous vacation package which includes 3 WEEKS paid vacation annually for the first 1-3 years of employment, 4 WEEKS of vacation annually for years 4 & 5, and 5 WEEKS of vacation annually for 6+ years of employment!
Other benefits: fun staff appreciation events, discounted tickets to special events hosted by Casa de Amparo, random free ticket offerings, free flu shots, Lunch with Executive Director, inspiring coworkers and work environment, and more!
Casa De Amparo