Job SummaryAre you searching for a job that allows you to coordinate health care for patients and manage health problems according to federal and state rules and regulations? We would love for you to become a respected member of our team! You will use compassion, dedication, and your expertise to foster treatment team unity, build trust, and nurture rapport with our patients. As a valued provider, you will have the opportunity to meet all aspects of patient care challenges with enthusiasm to develop positive patient relationships, because one of the primary goals of our company is keeping our patients happy and healthy. If you are flexible, dedicated, enjoy working in high-energy environments, and want to enhance your already top-notch skills, then consider working for us.Job Responsibilities
Job Skills & QualificationsRequirements:
- Active and unrestricted Mississippi state license
- Board Certified or have completed a residency
- Active DEA registration
- Active BLS & ACLS Certifications
- At least 3 professional references
Locums, Inc. is seeking a Family or Internal Medicine Physician who is compassionate and empathetic for long-term contract placement working with mentally ill patients in Meridian, MS. Mississippi state Physicians license and Board certification needed.
About the Opportunity:
- Period of Performance is approx. 7/1/20 to 6/30/22 with 1 additional 2-year option
- Annual Salary increases
- 40-hour work week with no overtime/nights/weekends.
- Paid Malpractice
- Hospital located in downtown Meridian, MS
- The Physician duties include admission, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for full range of medical disorders.
This opportunity is perfect for the physician who is seeking a 40 hour week with no weekends or call-backs.