Family Practice Physician
Integrity Placement Group
Minneapolis , MN 55421
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Tampa, FL that offers its employees work/life balance, top-notch benefits, and no on-call.
The Company: Join the premier wound care specialty physician group, run by physicians for physicians. Enjoy autonomy, a better work life balance and no on-call while delivering improved patient outcomes.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Physician to join their growing team. The pay range our Client is offering is a $250,000+ Salary.
- Company paid Malpractice coverage subject to meeting the underwriting guidelines.
- Medical insurance through United Healthcare plans: 3 Open Access POS plans with out of network benefits
- FSA for Healthcare Expenses: Employer contribution $1,500 per employee per year.
- Mileage reimbursement at $0.30 / mile.
- 401(k) Plans (Traditional plan with pre-tax benefits and a Roth 401k post tax)
- Short-term Disability.
- Long-term Disability.
- Life & AD&D for self, spouse and/or children.
- Dental (DHMO plan only in FL or a PPO plan)
- GAP insurance: Up to $5000 for inpatient hospitalization. $2500 for outpatient services.
- FSA for Healthcare Expenses up to $1200 for 2019 and Dependent Care Assistance up to $5,000
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice in
- Active clinical medicine in the past 12 months
- Minimum 3 days a week for part time up to full-time, within our working hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
• Please apply
• send an updated resume to Tray@theipgteam.com