VIEW JOBS10/1/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-30T00:00Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we're all able to make a positive impact - at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth - growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
Clorox is seeking a Manufacturing Leader for a Packaging Manager role The individual will need a track record of success in a fast paced manufacturing and distribution environment. Additional skills include developing people, leading safety, improving quality and service, delivering cost results, launching new product introductions, managing change, and driving continuous improvement using TPM methodology.
The facility typically operates 24/7 with a team of 115 hourly associates and 8 salaried employees. The plant produces Clorox consumer products in the Kingsford charcoal category. The site typically spends $2M - $4M in capital improvements per year (exclusive of large projects). The Packaging Manager reports to the Belle Plant Operations Manager, and works closely with the WCO team to deliver the results.
People and Leadership
* Demonstrates leadership behavior with a high degree of EQ; acting as a liaison with upstream and downstream customers
* Leads the plant packaging teams through clear direction, mentoring and coaching.
* Mentor and develops direct reports in leadership and behaviors that build trust and develop the culture.
* Key advocate for WCO and standard processes becoming the way we do our work.
Safety and Core Manufacturing Objectives
* Seen as a safety leader who demonstrates "Safety as a Core Value" through their behavior.
* Responsible for implementing key plant initiatives as developed in our multi-year plan (Journey Map)
* Responsible for the performance of the packaging team and meeting the plant's operating goals.
* Leads the safety deliverables in packaging, strong advocate of measures, metrics, and participation.
* Responsible for cost savings initiatives in the packaging department while helping to reduce plant spending.
* Responsible for meeting the departments budgeted numbers.
Business Ownership/Plant Strategies
* Provides solid input and insight to the team on business and department needs and proposals.
* Support and drives regulatory compliance.
World Class Operations
* WCO department leadership.
* Pro-actively leverage WCO resources and tools to achieve operational improvements.
* Provide WCO guidance to others.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
* 3 years of operational experience
* 2 years of leadership experience
* Skills and Abilities:
* Position will require the candidate to be in a manufacturing environment with rotating equipment, elevated surfaces, temperature variations etc.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
* Education Level/Degree:
* High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
* Bachelors' degree from an accredited institution
* Operational technical experience
* Team facilitation and consensus building through engagement of various levels of an organization
* Excellent oral/written communication and people skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Desire to move upward and relocate within Clorox
* Exposure to World Class Manufacturing, Lean, or 6 Sigma is a plus.
* Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends as business needs dictate
Bachelor's Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent
More about Product Supply (PSO)
The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing, making and shipping some of the world's most trusted household products. In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a must. Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
More About Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020 sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products;
* Pine-Sol® cleaners
* Liquid-Plumr® clog removers
* Poett® home care products
* Fresh Step® cat litter
* Glad® bags, wraps and containers
* Kingsford® charcoal
* Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
* Brita® water-filtration products; Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
* RenewLife® digestive health products
* Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality™ and NeoCell® dietary supplements.
The company also markets industry-leading products and technologies for professional customers, including those sold under the CloroxPro™ and Clorox Healthcare® brand names. Nearly 80% of the company's sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiters via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.
The Clorox CompanyBelleMO
VIEW JOBS8/19/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-17T00:00Overview
As a Field Services Technician with Sleep Number, you will strive to deliver a "wow' experience to each and every customer. Our Field Services Technicians not only deliver this exceptional product, they also provide our customers with quality service that includes assembly and demonstration of the Sleep Number Bed ® and other Sleep Number products. Additionally, our Field Services Technicians will visit existing customers to provide warranty services and conduct trouble shooting. We take pride in our products and are passionate about how it improves our customers' lives.
* Conducts service visits in customer's homes delivering, relocating, assembling and repairing products to specifications with an expectation to personify Sleep Number's customer experience standards
* Presents the bed/system in a manner that validates the sale by the customer, establishing confidence in the product's features and benefits
* Operates a company and/or leased vehicle, meeting safety and DOT standards
* Completes a daily vehicle inspection report, in accordance with DOT standards
* Ensures that all daily schedules and work assignments are properly completed
* Accurately reports work completion or status of assignments that were unable to be completed, including reason, reschedule information and follow up required
* Ensures that all work is conducted in an efficient, quality and professional manner
* Ensures all standard operating procedures are adhered to; commits to training path to keep up with our ever-evolving product line
* Works on a team with a co-worker, and/or provides guidance to a temporary worker who will support the daily tasks
* Ensures tools, boxes, products, and vehicles are placed in a safe place so as not to injure technicians or customers
* Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors; including text, calls, emails, and other methods of electronic communication
* Embraces, advocates and models Sleep Number's goals, mission, vision and values
* Complies with all safety rules, regulations and training; maintains safe working conditions
* Performs other job-related duties as required by business needs
* Previous furniture or appliance delivery and installation experience preferred
* Customer Service experience required
* Strong mechanical and technical aptitude required
* Possess first-rate communication skills - for both internal and external customers
* Ability to service customers and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
* Must be able to follow standard operating procedures
* Must have a valid driver's license (CDL not required) and clean driving record
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must be able to pass a criminal record check, DOT Physical, physical abilities test and drug screen
* Possess the ability to follow safety procedures
* Ability to operate a company vehicle in a variety of traffic and weather conditions
* Must be able to work with common hardware and power tools
* Knowledge in Smartphone technology and basic understanding of wireless networks
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required
* Must be able to lift up to 200 lbs. with help of a lifting partner multiple times per day
* Must be able to perform repetitive bending and twisting motions
* Must be able to push/pull and lift at or above chest level
* Must be able to climb in and out of the cab and box truck and move mattresses up and down staircases
* Must be able to perform firm hand grips of >50lbs consistently
* Must be able to work in an environment conducive to changes in temperatures, both indoor and outdoor
* Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule, including weekend, evening and holiday hours and seasonal spikes in volume - the number of hours/day are dependent on the number of deliveries (5 -11 average/day) scheduled
* Must be comfortable working autonomously with direct leadership often remote, leveraging smart phone technology and email for the bulk of the communication to peers and supervisors
Compensation and Benefits
At Sleep Number, we believe that by embracing individuality amongst our employees, we create a wonderful and memorable experience for our customers. We provide flexible schedules and an excellent paid training in a supportive environment. The Field Services Technician role comes with a competitive hourly pay, plus bonus potential and excellent benefits!
Other benefits of the Technician role include:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* 401(k) Plan with Company Matching
* Paid Time Off
* Bonus Plan with Quarterly Payout Opportunity
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Company Issued Smart Phone
* Employee Discounts
* And Much More!
Sleep Number CorporationBelleMO
VIEW JOBS8/10/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-08T00:00Our professional drivers know TransLand will work hard to give them the best and treat them right. That's their everyday experience but it's also exactly what you'd expect from a Midwest family trucking company like TransLand.
Bank on mileage and more
* Experience-based CPMs - up to 50 for dry van and 52 for flatbed with incentive pay
* Extra pay - For detention, layovers, flatbed tarping and HAZMAT loads
* Orientation bonus
* Paid safety meetings
* Incentive pay - For fuel efficiency, mileage, service/safety and driver referrals
* Rewards - Driver of the month and Top Gun (elite driver program)
Count on support that's with you all the way
* Fleet managers personally take care of every driver
* Modern, fully-outfitted tractors including Kenworth T680s, International LTs and Mack Anthems
* Dry van and flatbed route with different home time options
Bargain for benefits beyond the bare minimum
* Paid driver health insurance with family coverage available
* Dental, vision, life and accidental insurance available
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation - up to five weeks
* FREE rider policy
What we expect from you
* Class A CDL
* Clean safety record
* No more than two jobs in the last year
* Passion for safety, service excellence and pride in a job well done