City Wide Facility Solutions
Pittsburgh , PA
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you have a strong project management skills? Do you also have experience in building maintenance, hospitality or similar industries? If you answer yes, consider this great opportunity at City Wide!
We are seeking a Night Manager] to join our successful team! The Night Manager is responsible for assisting with management of contract compliance for designated building maintenance services, as well as maintaining the relationship between City Wide and Independent Contractors. Employee must possess ability to review the client contract and check that work expectations have been met.
City Wide, the nations leading management company in the building maintenance industry, provides solutions to a wide range of issues clients face at their facilities. In this position, you will serve the City Wide Facility Solutions - Pittsburgh, one of more than 70 markets covered across the United States and Canada. Our mission at City Wide is to create a ripple effect by positively impacting the people and communities we serve.
- Develop and maintain productive, working relationships with Independent Contractors (IC) and In-House labor by communicating client priorities and collaborating on solving problems.
- Review scope of work and ensure quality assurance per account to retain existing business and gain new business.
- Communicate with Facility Services Manager daily for any issues that need immediate attention, including the nightly recap via email or phone message.
- Make recommendations for IC work assignments, manage to client standards and company guidelines and discharge if not meeting service level agreement.
- Manage inspections, customer complaints, customer requests, new client starts, or VIP treatment needing attention.
- Execute City Wides New-Start Policy, Customer Compliant Policy, Four Star Policy, and other operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with client policies & procedures, approved cleaning tools and equipment and their proper use.
- Other duties as necessary.
- High school diploma required or equivalent experience in commercial janitorial services industry.
- Three years of prior experience in management; coaching, motivating, developing, and leading a team in multi-unit or locations.
- Strong planning, organization skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be innovative and strive for continuous process improvement.
- MS Office, Internet skills required
The physical demands are representative of requirements that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Constant sitting, bending, standing, and walking. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
City Wide offers a competitive compensation and benefits for this position!