All Day Kitchens
Chicago , IL
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
All Day Kitchens ADK is empowering restaurants to thrive in the delivery economy. We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to create and maintain best in class physical environments for our operators. This roles primary focus is to ensure our network of restaurant locations are always operating as designed .
- Participates in and helps oversee repairs that ensure all equipment, walk-ins, refrigerator units, HVAC, plumbing, storage areas and other facilities are functioning properly and efficiently
- Develops preventive maintenance best practices and manages contractors performing all maintenance work
- Creates daily, weekly, and monthly beautification checklists for operations teams. Audits and scores their work
- Ensures that restaurants meet all regulatory, health department, and security standards
- Monitors equipment and facility to ensure optimal platform wide performance
- 3 to 6 years managing facilities in a multi-unit restaurant organization
- Experience with facilities management software
- Based in Greater Chicago or Bay Area
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- A delicious monthly delivery stipend.
- Equity in All Day Kitchens
All Day Kitchens is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive team. We believe strongly that our people, partners, and platform benefit from the most diverse range of perspectives. We believe that great people are at the core of great food experiences.