Roanoke , VA 24001
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a reliable, dynamic, resourceful Facilities Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Roanoke, Virginia.
The Facilities Coordinator coordinates systems for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and facilities to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company. The Facilities Coordinator provides leadership and guidance on effective operation of the computerized maintenance management system.
- Assists in planning and scheduling work for Maintenance Technicians. Develop work schedules that include PM's corrective work orders, etc.; including, but not limited to weekly work schedules.
- Helps determine work requirements with regard to equipment availability, labor, skills, materials and tools, for all major PM's. Maintain and enter planned information into Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Provide or review planning and scheduling metrics and understand impact on processes. Helps implement and makes sure all equipment repairs are tracked properly and done in a timely manner.
- Communicates directly with operations and maintenance department to coordinate maintenance and repair work.
- Coordinate parts availability prior to scheduling work and maintain proper parts inventories. Obtains quotes of needed parts and initiates ordering. Enters and issues POs on approved items
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental programs. Works in a safe manner at all times.
- Assist with development of overhaul/shutdown schedules.
- Perform and other duties assigned by supervisor
About the Company
We are a fast, flexible and dynamic, system-based strategic partner of the health and beauty industry for over 30 years. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and distribution of the world's most noticeable personal care and OTC drug products.
To learn more about our company, please visit our websites:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance AD&D
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) Plan