San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
An international law firm with offices in San Francisco, CA is seeking a full-time Facilities Assistant. The Facilities Assistant is responsible for providing assistance in the all areas of office maintenance and services, as well as providing coverage for the receptionist during breaks, lunches and absences and receptionist coverage from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. This Facilities Assistant will report to the
- Stocking and organizing supplies & equipment
- Gathering, sorting and delivering interoffice mail
- Assisting with shipping and receiving
- Coordinating conference room reservations
- Setting up and breaking down conference rooms
- Interacting with and escorting vendors; and maintaining a safe office space.
- Prior facilities and reception experience in a law firm or other professional environment is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Ability to perform general maintenance repairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the Firm.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize workload effectively.
- Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed.