Facilities And Site Services Officer
CRI Advantage, Inc.
Idaho Falls , ID 83401
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Facilities and Site Services (F&SS) Information Technology and Innovation Officer shall provide oversight and leadership for implementing a facilities and site services Information Technology strategy. This individual shall identify gaps and contribute to new technology solution developments in F&SSs portfolio of Information Technology products. The F&SS Information Technology and Innovation Officer shall work to optimize Information Technology solutions by performing a thorough needs assessment, examination of the short- and long-term needs of the organization, evaluating current and future technologies, and identifying solutions and resource needs to make ongoing improvements.
Accountabilities: To F&SS Director for effective strategic planning, success in acquiring resource funding, and overall success of the F&SS Information Technology long term strategy.
The F&SS Information Technology and Innovation Officer shall be responsible for working with the F&SS managers to identify an Information Technology vision for the next 10 years. This individual shall lead in establishing a sustainable organizational strategy to get there by outlining, integrating, and communicating various data management interfaces, and how those may leverage lab-level standard data management solutions. The F&SS Information Technology and Innovation Officer shall lead F&SS Information Technology projects and represents F&SSs interests as part of Enterprise Information Technology projects to ensure security compliance and broader Enterprise impacts are understood and managed. This individual shall work aggressively to help standardize F&SSs Information Technology data management and systems internally within F&SS.
To F&SS Director for effective oversight and performance monitoring of designated Information Technology initiatives.
To the line manager for safeguarding of sensitive and confidential information.
To the line manager for managing budgets and contracts for assigned projects.
Works independently with frequent interface with F&SS and Information Management leadership.
Perform complex assignments given only general expectations while selecting and developing technical approach.
Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches for responsibilities based on established and emerging customer requirements.
Leads assigned projects. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause impact to directorate strategic plans.
Drives the schedule for data collection, analysis, and solutions.
Primary Job Functions:
Provides oversight and leadership for implementing an F&SS Information Technology strategy. (25%)
Performs needs assessment, examination of the short- and long-term needs of the organization, evaluating current and future technologies, and identifying solutions and resource needs to make ongoing improvements. (25%)
Leads F&SS Information Technology projects and represents F&SS interests as part of Enterprise Information Technology projects to ensure security compliance and broader Enterprise impacts are understood and managed. The individual shall work aggressively to help standardize F&SS Information Technology data management and systems internally within F&SS. (50%)
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a HSPD-12 (Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12) badge within 6 months of starting position.
- Must work at the Idaho National Laboratory location (no remote work under this procurement).
- Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience; OR Masters degree with 6 years of experience; OR Ph.D. and 4 years of experience. Required experience must be from any of the following fields: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Must have sound technical knowledge of facilities management software and associated Information Technology architecture such as Archibus, Asset Suite, BUILDERTM, maintenance or project logging and tracking systems, smart building systems such as SkySpark, the Internet of things, etc., and latest developments in the field.
- Must have excellent observation and analytical skills.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Must be able to track record of design and execution of complex technology projects.
Great things happen when you have the CRI Advantage!
CRI has a family-oriented company culture and is family-owned. Our management team believes employee growth is as equally import to company growth and offers many types of learning opportunities, and free training for industry certifications from online educational portals to self-directed funding for individuals. We work on unique projects including supporting missions involving national security, energy research, law enforcement, transportation, and health and welfare. We are headquartered in the Pacific Northwest (Boise, ID) with offices in Idaho Falls and DC. Our corporate mission from the very beginning has been to make a positive difference in peoples lives.
We provide freedom of choice in benefits packages. CRI employees have access to a variety of different plans under Pacific Source Medical and Reliance Standard Dental including low to high deductible options. There is no waiting period for CRI benefits.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- No waiting period; accrued per pay period
- 136 hours of PTO per year for 0 to 5 years of service
- 176 hours of PTO per year after 5 years
- 216 hours of PTO per year after 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Corporate Discount Rewards Portal