Express Lube Technician
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The ideal candidate for this position has strong physical dexterity for working with tools, can work in a non-climate controlled environment, and can work well as part of a team. Previous experience is a plus.
The Express Lube Technician performs light maintenance repairs for vehicles as assigned by management following industry standards and best practices. He or she delivers the highest quality service while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Documents and performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy following all dealership and factory standards.
- Recommends lubrication, safety inspection, and other related services to customers.
- Drains oil from crankcase and refills with required amount of oil.
- Replaces air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels and replaces or replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressure and adds air if needed.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins and completes specified training.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply today or send your resume to email@example.com
*ALL RESUMES ARE PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL*