Bollore Logistics USA
DFW Airport , TX 75261
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We have an exciting opportunity for an Export Agent to coordinate the movement of our customers export shipments. You will be the main point of contact for coordination between customers shipment exports, customs brokers, and shipping carriers.
Were looking for a full-time Export Agent with experience in Freight Forwarding and Customer Service.
- Negotiates with domestic customers, as intermediary for foreign customers, to resolve problems and arrive at mutual agreements.
- Open a file on the dedicated software system for each shipment received. Examines invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations. Contacts customs officials to affect release of incoming freight and resolve customs delays.
- Receive freight, documentation and waybilling; assesses charges; and collects fees for shipments.
Were looking for a full-time Export agent with experience in Freight Forwarding and Customer Service.
- Minimum 3 years CargoWise experience a MUST. Process A to Z
- Plans and directs flow of air/ocean traffic moving to overseas destinations.
- Ships freights, prepares documentation and way-billing, assesses charges, and collects fees for shipments.
- Examines documents such as invoices, bills of lading, and shipping statements, to verify conversion of merchandise weights or volumes into system used by other country.
- 3 years of related air export experience and/or training.
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
- 1-2 years of CargoWise experience.
Bollore has to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance & disability
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid time off / Holidays
- Career advancement
Bollore Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.